The latest edition of the New Nursing Assistant Instructor's Guide includes all the revisions made to the 8th edition of the CNA textbook and related workbooks and continues to provide instructors with valuable aids for teaching nursing assistant students.
These aids include:
- One sentence summaries of each chapter
- Chapter learning objectives, competencies lists
- Chapter terminology
- Entire chapter from the student text with instructor's notes
- Suggested equipment and materials needed for teaching chapter
- Suggested exercises and learning activities
When completed, the course outlined in the instructor's guide and textbook provides 50 hours of classroom training and fulfills OBRA requirements for training nursing assistants for certification.